The Pattern: Go With The Flow Socks, by Evelyn A. Clark, Interweave Knits Summer 2005.
The Yarn: Knitpicks Essential in color "pine"
The only real change I made to the pattern was a short row heel.
So where do I stand on my goal to finish my already started socks?
- spring-colored Koigu stockinette: DONE
- purple Trekking feather and fan: DONE
- green Knitpicks Essentials "Go with the Flow": DONE
- blue Trekking stockinette: consigned to the frogpond
- navy Koigu cable and rib: one done; second one about to be cast on
Not bad! Have a great weekend!
P.S. The antibiotics don't seem to be doing the trick; the CT scan was negative for a kidney stone. Thank goodness for percoset; and I'll see the doc again on Monday. sigh......